You May Contribute a Guest Post
The christmasplannings. com offers you an opportunity to contribute duly-acknowledged guest posts. We appreciate having new and original ideas to enrich this platform, so it could better serve its readers. You can get the ideas for the guest posts from your personal experience, or you may wish to share something out of your readings any standard resources—online or offline. We seek fresh insights on any topics. To add to the conditions for the writers, if it really is a condition, the write-ups should be all the way original in presentation and style.
The christmasplannings.com is committed to keep its authoritative stature amid the multiplicity of the shallow resources mushrooming across the internet. Our editors are a little strict to the writers. But, if you don’t practice plagiarism and are really concerned to enrich public knowledge, you will soon learn what they are urging you to follow.
You had better start following the Basic Guidelines given below:
- Give information to the readers, the fluff is not liked by the readers.
- Write it easy. If you doubt you are getting complicated, make some mediocre guy read you.
- Don’t ever try to copy it from anywhere.
- Please do help us appreciate your background as a writer or an experienced professional in your niche field. You don’t, though, have to prove it: your write ups are your best introduction to us.
- We seek around 500 words per guest post; it could be less if it suffices to cover the topic and it could be more if it fails to cover the scope of the topic. Our editors may seek changes from you in case they find fluff or only passing references on points that may interest to our readers.
- You may clarify about the topic from us before you go writing the blog. You can just send in a mail with the topic at .
- A description about the author is a must. It is where you can place a link as well. We acknowledge at the end of all such posts that these are guest posts.
- We appreciate writers referring to the standard and authoritative internet resources like Wikipedia for further reading.
- We don’t allow affiliate links.
- You may recommend some image links to go with your write up, but it should not infringe copyright legalities.
- Please follow either of HTML and MS Word formats.
We anticipate your cooperation to serve the readers better.